Funny, or perhaps encouraging.

A friend of mine has been contemplating a 10MP digital SLR.  He had
decided, based mostly on specs, that he was most interested in two
cameras -- the K10D and the Sony Alpha.  (He has no 35mm lenses to
speak of, so that's not a consideration for him, though I suppose I
could try to convince him that he should buy an adaptor and put his 67
glass on the K10D...)

A few days ago he handled a pre-release K10D.  He called me up
literally a minute later to tell me that he was buying it as soon as
one was available.  The next day he went out and bought some Pentax
lenses.

-Aaron