Adorama backordered me on the *istDL camera to
computer cable and I canceled and got it from a Pentax
distibutor $4.00 more than Pentax sells it for (yeah!
I know!)

Adorama shipped today

anybody need the extra one for $10.00 in the US?

http://www.buy.com/prod/Addonics_Mini_Digidrive_7_In_1_Flash_Reader_Firewire_2_Slots/q/loc/101/10341066.html
> > They aren't kidding when they say that this item
> > sells out quickly: I
> > went through a lot of on line shops and couldn't
> > find *any* that had
> > it when I originally ordered it. It was
> back-ordered
> > about a week