John Francis wrote:
> Boris *did* take a position.
> He opined (and Godfrey agreed) that "war is starting".
>
> This suggests that anything that happened before today
> was not an act of war.
>
> You may agree with this viewpoint - you may disagree.
> But the PDML is no place to discuss it, endorse it,
> or argue against it.

Wrong.

To recognize that one of our esteemed list members has warned his fellow list
members that his own PERSONAL country has been attacked and might well be in a
state of WAR now, is of *paramount* significance. To all of us.

To continue with the discussion here is another matter, but what shall we do?
Abandon our fellow list member and say, "Fine, don't contact us again, because
we've decided you're now persona non grata, and don't call us, we'll call you?

Be careful, John. I still have many free slots in my personal persona non
grata list. I've no aversion to adding you.

keith whaley