On Jul 13, 2006, at 8:17 PM, Joseph Tainter wrote:

>> We won't have to update our RAW conversion software :)
>
> Mark, I've been away for a week and it appears I've missed something.
> Was there some announcement?

The current hot rumor is that the K10D provides DNG as its standard
RAW file format. I've heard this from two/three sources now, although
I understood from the other sources that it was an option, not the
standard RAW output. If it does provide DNGs, and if they've
implemented it correctly, then it automatically has RAW processing
support from Camera Raw and Lightroom at least.

I'll wait for the confirmation when the product ships, of course. ;-)

Godfrey