I'm just in the jury. Have no idea what the prize is.

I'm an alien pretending to be a harmless Norwegian ;-)

Nah. I'm a bit clumsy with the language now and then, and sometimes I step
on a toe unintentional. So I'm just trying to signal that I mean (mostly) no
harm.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)