Reala is aged to a specific point and then refrigerated and shipped.  When
handled properly, from roll to roll it should be virtually identical.

Superia Reala is shipped earlier in its life cycle and allowed to age on the
shelf.  Because of this, there will be minor variations from batch to batch and
roll to roll.  I've heard but not had it confirmed that the quality tolerances
for Superia Reala are not as strict.

Ultimately, in a non-professional application* you will not see the difference
(and even in a pro application, depending on how you work, you may not see a
difference).  Buy whichever one is on sale.  ;)

*Using Reala, theoretically you can photograph an object under controlled
lighting on one roll then skip on out to the local pro shop the next day and
buy another roll, photograph the object again and come up with two absolutely
identical negatives.  Your lab has to be consistent, though.  From a practical
standpoint, this is useful to the volume product shooter** so he can easily
make enlargements that all match without altering colour or density settings on
his enlarger.

If you wanted to shoot a job on Superia Reala you'd be fine as long as the film
was stored well and you bought all the same batch -- the rolls would all match
each other, just not the next pile you bought.

**though he was probably shooting transparencies before, and now digital.

Keep in mind I'm talking about really minor differences.

-Aaron