In a message dated 7/15/2006 1:39:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
writes:
I remember AnnSan was asking about website hosting pictures
with mating bugs.

Did somebody submit pictures to this or any similar site?
http://www.whatsthatbug.com/love_among_bugs.html

I had a chance to take a picture of this couple:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/CentralCoastCA/IMGP3563sm1.jpg

Unfortunately, they were moving too fast and I was rushed away by the
farm worker from the area where this was happening, I took the picture
with whatever lens was on my DS (SMCP-FA 50/1.4, most likely with a
+2 close-up filter, 1/125, f/6.7).

Igor
======
Talk about voyeurism! Naughty, naughty! LOL.

Good capture. And a little more than I wanted to know about bugs.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)