Good to hear Aaron.

My D2H held up at the horse show today aswell. Mind you with a black lens and
black body,
it got
pretty hot to hold sometimes.

I really gotta find horse shows that have seats and shade trees from now on.
<g>Good news
is the
chest pains were minimal.LOL

I hope you told them its supposed to exit like that. Pentax's way of seeing if
we're
paying attention.:-)

Dave