I do like your crop. If a 'serious' use should come up, it's one I
would consider. This scene is a souvenir of my June photo trip and my
current temporary wallpaper. Will probably never be used for anything
else.
As wallpaper, the stream of left side icons now have a place to be
without getting involved with Grand Teton Peak.

Thanks for your ideas.

Jack