Of course KEH is not a very good source for European pricing. They do
tend to be on the high end of fair for the US.

Ebay works if there are several completed items listed; if there are
just one or two it is hard to tell as they may have sold very high, or
very low. Many of the old ways of determining prices, such as the
magazines, are no longer viable in this day and age of online auctions.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com