We had a discussion recently about automated gallery making and I've
been on the lookout for them.

I've found another that works quite well. I'm not too impressed with the
appearance, but there are other templates available. One called Brushed
Titanium is pretty awful so I dumped that and tried another. Here's the
second test:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/HOLD/WGW02/

I converted 12 TIFFs from my latest batch of pictures to JPEG and some
folk will have seen a few of them already. I apologize. I tried clicking
on 'enlarge' and the result is a giant picture in a new browser window.
I'll have to find out how to fix this in due course. Smaller images I
suppose.

Don

--
Dr E D F Williams