Hopefully this is not a discouraging PESO -
I think it has some obvious flaws, but would like others' opinions.

This is from my first ever roll of b&w film (Ilford FP4) through an original
Spotmatic with the standard 55mm Takumar -
So plenty of grain then :-)

I'm not the best at scanning negs either.

http://www.jimkerslake.uklinux.net/pentax/go_home_smaller.jpg

larger version of same:
http://www.jimkerslake.uklinux.net/pentax/go_home.jpg

>From a previous thread:

" Why do we shoot people we don't know? Maybe to
make some universal statement about the human condition, yuppie or tourists
or
kids or otherwise." - Marnie aka Doe

I think I just sympathised with this guy -
I seem to spend half my life trudging to and from work like this.

I wanted to capture a sense of the world bearing down upon him, as well as
the rain.

I was in two minds about cropping off the whole top third of the image - but
in the end opted to leave it.

-- jim

"ee it's grim oop north" ;-)

It has removed 7982 spam emails to date.