No - that didn't work at the time I tried it - that was a
broken link to a page on the Macromedia web site.  It has
now been replaced by a working link to a page on the Adobe
site (and the link now says "Download Macintosh or Windows
Beta").  As I said, the email was alittle premature; they
hadn't quite finished updating the links on the web pages.