In a message dated 7/19/2006 7:47:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Some of you know that both my 90 year old mother and my almost two year
old granddaughter, Grace,  live with me. Tonight, my granddaughter
climbed up on my mother's lap and started reading a book to her. My
mother has a severe osteoporosis and can't hold her head up, but she
listened to every word. My granddaughter can't read of course, but she
makes up some bits and pieces along the way. I ran for the camera,
turned on the FA 50/1.4 and got off a couple of shots before mom
couldn't hold Grace any more. The composition is poor, but the moment
may never be repeated again.
Paul
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4704528&size=lg
========
Nice. Touching moment. I don't think the composition is that poor, either.
Just tone down the napkin so it's not so white and you have a winner.

Marnie aka Doe