In a message dated 7/19/2006 3:06:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I colleaque of mine lives very near the sea (most Danes do ;-).
When I visited him earlier this evening, I did this sunset image:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/193652447/

Regards
Jens
=======
After reading some others' comments, Jens, I thought I'd elaborate why I
really like it.

I had to click on it to see it larger, of course, the small one is too small.

You captured conflicting elements very well -- juxtaposition of opposites.
Warmth and cool (even cold). Emptiness/loneliness and togetherness. The buoy at
one end in the really cool -- buoys are always sort of lonely things to me --
and togetherness with warmth at the other end. On top of that there is a
person walking on the bridge to join the other two.

The gradation of colors is lovely and, also, it makes me feel as if I was
there.

In other words, it is really nice.

Marnie aka Doe :-)