[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In a message dated 7/19/2006 1:50:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I keep feeling that I'm missing something.
>
> Godfrey
> =======
> I'm missing what Lightroom is supposed to be.
>
> I know Elements, and some of PS. How is Lightroom supposed to be different
> and/or better?
>
> Marnie aka the clueless

It's designed purely for photography and integrates the basic editing
with file navigation and RAW conversion rather than having to use
different interfaces for everything. It also functions as an Image
Management program, making it very easy to sort and tag your images.

Really worth checking out, if you have enough RAM and CPU. The speed is
very acceptable on my Sempron 1.8GHz with 1GB RAM (low-end Compaq box)

-Adam