The thing is, there's been quite a lot of discussion on this list regarding
the laws and/or somewhat hostile or negative view taken in some countries of
this sort of subject, and the possible repercussions of being associated
with it.

While Dag simply may have not thought about it before posting, you are
advocating not caring.

How friendly is that?

Tom C.