It has seen a lot of use today, and I have to agree. It is a jewel.

My first impression is great. Joseph Tainter has commented on
sharpness, and it looks OK.  Maybe a little bit better than the A20,
but I have not made any direct comparisons.

Here´s some other comments:
CA/Purple fringing is good.  Even with white clouds through branches
and leaves it was hardly possible to see any.
Distortion: I haven´t noticed any even with straight lines close to
the edges.  That is a lot better than the A20mm.
Vignetting: very little @ f:3.2, which is better than A20mm.
Mechanics: Great, almost like A20mm, but with clutch and AF.
Looks: Cute.
The 43mm filter thread is inside the hood.  Nice, but I´ll have to
buy a new filter to use it.
The 49mm filter may not be used together with the hood.

It´s my first limited, but I´m tempted to put me on the list for the
70mm...

DagT