Nah, we think of 50mm as 2 inchs, but usually don't write it that way on the list
because of the
math impared foreigners here. <g> BTW, don't write back that you are not a foreigner
because to can
ask anyone on the streets here and they will tell you that anyone not from the US of A
or Canada is
a foreigner, and they aren't really sure those Ca-nuks aren't foreigners too.
--Tom

Erik Nordin wrote:

> I once heard that "England is converting to the metric system inch by inch"
> :-)

Tom "Graywolf" Rittenhouse
Graywolf Photo, Charlotte, NC, USA