In a message dated 7/23/2006 12:53:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Here and in the UK the bodies rust and fall to pieces while the engines
remain good.

Don
Weather is a big factor. In California, you can see classic old cars on the
road. No snow, no salt on the roads, etc., no rust. People not only collect old
classic cars here, they also drive them around now and then. Even though I am
not a car aficionado, I do get a thrill when I see a well maintained older
one on the road. I've seen cars going back to model Ts all the way up to some
great old 1950 classic cars. I suppose, car clueless as I am, some 1960 cars
are
now classics too. California seems to go very easy on older cars.

Marnie aka Doe