Thanks, Rick!
You're doubtless right about the logging economy of old Aberdeen.
This area appeared to have had an array of docks/wharfs, in all
likelihood, to serve that economy.
Quick shot of an accidental discovery on our way somewhere else. As
another photog once commented, "it's the surprises of a photo trip that
I look forward to". I agree.
Am grateful for your comments.

Jack