This is quite interesting. Since we are all looking for our names I did
a search for my own full name, in inverted commas, and got 529 hits --
all me. Some go back to publications as far back as the mid 1970s --
most refer to recent postings.

Of course "Don Williams" returns about 1.2 million hits of which a few
hundredths of a percent are me. I've done searches for myself before but
usually in association with other words and not in inverted commas;
because, with a name like Don Williams, direct searching for the name is
hopeless. There are at least two pretty well know people with that name
out of hundreds. One sings the other illustrates. However, the
interesting part of this is that I found some of my older publications
cited in some recent papers. I had no idea they'd made /any kind/ of
impression -- let alone a lasting one.

Don

--
Dr E D F Williams