On Jul 25, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Tom C wrote:

> I agree somewhat with your sentiment, but I wouldn't go to an insane
> asylum
> just to get a different viewpoint that might, maybe, could shed light
> on
> something.  I'd consider it to be a probable waste of time/dead end.

If it weren't for crackpots, I'd know nothing of the engineering of the
buildings, of how much damage the burning fuel caused, of how easy it
is to pilot a big jet if you're not taking off or landing, etc etc etc.
  I'd say that most of my understanding of the nuts and bolts reality of
what happened on September 11th came from reading the debunking of
crackpot claims.

-Aaron