You miss my point.  It was that if a naked picture of an adult is considered
'normal porn' by some, then it's quite easy to see how a naked picture of a
child could be considered 'child porn' by some, using the same logic.  If a
person in a position of authority, thought it was 'child porn', then in
their mind a person viewing it would be guilty of said crimes being
discussed.

Once again you are writing as if I am making an argument I am not making.

Tom C.