I have a problem even reading PDML at work, simply because it is not
what I´m paid for (and being one of the owners I guess I should be a
good example). For that reason a person watching porn at work could
loose his job, even here.

Once in a while, when I´ve had to search for things on the web as
part of my work, I have stumbled upon porn.  Sure, I back off once I
see what kind of link it was, but that is a very long way from
fearing prosecution because it is kept in the cache on the computer,
as some have claimed may happen in the US and Canada.

DagT