> Fra: Aaron Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On Jul 26, 2006, at 4:46 AM, DagT wrote:
>
> > Another thing is that the responses, and some of the partially hidden
> > accusations from Tom C and William R, does not really make me want to
> > help them protect themselves...
>
> Great, that's fine, but what about the rest of us?

I'll try to remember you, but I may forget so you'll have to take your chances.
 Like I would if I should try the link in your signature.

Today I tried a link to a person i knew, but it turned out to to be hacked and
redirected to some things I didn't want to see.  Some racist propaganda against
muslims. Not very nice at all.

DagT