On Jul 27, 2006, at 17:33, Aaron Reynolds wrote:

> A word of caution: the K100D is something of a sidegrade from the
> DS, at least on paper.  The big plus being anti-shake, of course.

..and faster autofocus.  That's a "biggie" for me.  Would be nice to
have autofocus that WORKS because in most of the situations that I've
been in, I've not been able to count on the autofocus and I've gone
to manual.  Which is "fine", but gosh - it would be nice to have
something that could snap the image into focus automatically,
wouldn't it?  Something quicker than "whirr-whirr..... stutter-
whirr.. stutter".  Man, it's slow in less-than-brilliant lighting!

Seriously, those two advantages alone make it desirable for me.
Besides, by the time I'm ready to jump the K10D (or whatever) will be
out and I'll know if that's what I'd rather be saving for.  So far I
don't see it as something I want/need but who knows?

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]