I've learned a thing. I've learned the meaning of the word impervious ;-)

I'd still recommend silencing this guy (urbanlegend) up, until he starts
acting in a more civilised way, and he picks up photography.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)