Yes, that seems the best way. Otherwise folks are always asking if there
is a FAQ. Also, the computer is not always on that particular day if I
only set it for once a week. Since it is a very short message it should
not take up much bandwidth sending it out daily. This way I do not have
to think about it. So I now have it set to automatically go out daily if
the computer is on at that time.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com