Really just a fun shot, nothing else.

I am taking another photography class through a local camera store. Kind of
dumbed down, but not totally without value. I have reasons other than
photography to be taking it.

Included in the class was a little group photo shoot. Last Saturday we took
the ferry from Oakland to San Francisco and wandered around the SF farmers'
market.

In my separated wanderings I came across this guy.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/feathered.htm

I asked him if I could take a picture of his hat. I would have liked to take
more time and compose it well, but he was really only ready for one quick shot.

There is a bicycle helmet under there. He started by attaching feathered
lures from his fishing equipment. Then friends began giving him feathers, and
it
grew...

Marnie aka Doe