On 31/07/06, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it possible to have separate profiles for each display? (I don't think
> so, but maybe I'm missing something)

Yes, I have implemented profiles for each monitor but I use the same
target for overall display consistency. Because my system consists of
a CRT and TFT dispaly I have chosen a target which is optimised for
the the response of my CRT. Using this CRT target to calibrate my TFT
leads it to clip the blacks, however this is OK because I do all my
critical work on the CRT and reserve the TFT for tools etc.

The other way to go if you have dissimilar monitors is to choose a
target profile that matches the poorest performing monitor then all
the display area will be completely uniform in response.

> Does it have something similar to Adobe Gamma?

No it's more about the profile handling and management.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA