I was referring to some of the roads we drove on when
in Western Australia, where there is a c.3m strip of
tarseal down the centre, and the edges are dirt. So
you drive in the middle until you meet someone, then
both move over to the side to get past.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, and will return
someday.

Jody.