On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 07:51:29 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.caughtinmotion.com/paw/wireless.jpg
>
> Taken Saturday night at GFM this year, after Rick Webber<sp> and i played
> around and
> finally got the
> flash and camera to talk to each other. I forget if it was Rick Womer or
> Scott Loveless,
> that held the
> extra bit of info that seems to be absent from the manual.

Don't think it was me.  I did have some fun, however, firing the flash
with my camera when they weren't expecting it.

> Thanks to film's last crusader, Tom Reese, for being the tripod.:-)
>
> Nothing fancy, but a camp fire type photo for fum.
>
> Dave

There's something wrong with that photo, and I can't quite figure
it..............HEY!  There's no booze in the picture!  This couldn't
have been GFM.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com