> IOW, does the crop provide an image that leads the eye to the blossoms
> and the "stems" make sense of the title.

For me - no. My eyes zoom in to the buds.

> Not sure I understand what you mean by, "..you must have seen this
> image as you posted it".

What I meant was you obviously included the stems because that was the image
you had in mind @ the time of capture - yes/no?

> Any number of crops were considered and have been used with like
> images. This was just another choice.

You chose what you chose and obviously liked it.

> The "peek-a-boo" pads at the bottom left kind of finished off the
> bottom for me.

They look like a mistake to me. Either include all of them or totally omit.

FWIW I've sat thru professional critiques of 100's of outdoor images, some
mine, and what I've pointed out in your image are the kind of things I've
seen critiqued by several pros.

We don't have to agree. You asked for comments & I gave you mine. ;-)

Kenneth Waller