I shot a Buick commercial on 163. Of course it was a bit intrusive
with half a dozen trucks and a crew of 30. We were up toward the top
of the road looking back toward MV. It was about this cowboy who was
driving his Roadmaster back to New Jersey to visit his mama (no
kidding). Anyway, people who drove buy screamed things at us like,
"Get the F out of the road. Shove that big pig of a Buick up your A."
And things like that. Lots of fun. But no one likes a big film crew
in the middle of their vacation.
Paul