A lot of people seem to be confusing the K10D, (if that's what it will
be called), the K100D and the K110D.  I just wanted to be clear. The
K100D is already available everywhere on line and in stock at BH photo,
by the way, it should be a short wait.

--
When you're worried or in doubt,
        Run in circles, (scream and shout).