Dave,

Amazon UK stills has a few it appears, as well as
a few other lenses that are no longer available in
the US (including the manual focus version). But,
you'll first have to ship to a UK address and pay
VAT (ouch!), then have it sent to you. But, I
suppose if you really must have one...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0000C4G28/202-6729111-5491026?v=glance&n=560798

Regards,
Brendan MacRae