On 8/6/06, Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "P. J. Alling" wrote:
> >
> > It's the most interesting kitty porn posted to the list in some time...
> > (ooh, that could be trouble, maybe I should rephrase that...   Naa).
> >
> > Of the other two, they're both nice enough, I prefer this one:
> >
> > http://users.rcn.com/annsan/catspayedbag2.jpg
>
> Thanks Pete --
> I was thinking possibly non cat lovers would like the other
> one better and
> cat people woild like the one best you like because you can
> see her face.
> sigh...
> flip/flop/flip/flop
>
> ann

cat person, here. I prefer the one you put on photo net. I like the
angle, and dare I say I like the lighting? (I've been wrestling with
lighting issues recently; nothing interesting, just beginner stuff). I
also like that the cat isn't looking at the camera. I always loved
looking at my cats when they were being distracted by something and
trying to figure out what was distracting them.

--skye