Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Thanks for that reassurance :)  that is what the adoption
> place told me, but another
> cat owner, looking at my cat's ears and long legs thought
> otherwise...but that was
> based on photos, not up close and personal real life look :)

Well, anything's possible. :-)  But for further reassurance, one of mine
often gets called "Yoda" by lots of people because she's got big eyes,
big ears, and a long tail (and an Ace Freehley tongue).  But she's also
the smallest of mine at, uh, I'd guess _maybe_ 5#, soaking wet.  As
compared to the big silver tabby that's probably north of 15# and is the
same age within a month.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)