But you did ask, didn't you, and you'll be sorry <cue
evil laugh>
Kiwi is the national emblem of New Zealand. It is a
tubby, flightless bird, with a very long beak.
Sometimes the people of NZ are referred to as kiwis.
Personally I hate that term when it refers to people.

You can have cheap, juvenile fun with a kiwi on:
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/paint/subjects/birds/printouts/Kiwiprintout.shtml

If you are having an adult day today (what's that?)
you can go instead to:
http://www.chemistry.co.nz/kiwibird.htm

Ahhh, I caught you, colouring in that kiwi.

Jody.