I'll be spending a week in Ontario and vicinity
starting October 27.  We will be flying into and out of
Detroit, heading for Woodstock, Ontario. We'll have a
car to make the requisite visit to Niagara Falls, then
spend a week puttering around the region to see
whatever we can find of interest.

I'd appreciate any photo op locations, especially for
birds. If there's enough birding around there, I'll
take my 600/4 or 300/2.8. I don't plan on any hiking
this trip - my wife's new knee would take it, but her
old one won't, and I'm not too sure about mine.
--
Happy Trails,
Texdance