Aaron Reynolds a écrit :
> I have just learned something about it that pretty much seals the deal
> -- I'll be buying it if I have to sell a kidney to do it.  It addresses
> my most basic complaint about digital.  It's a feature that's so much
> of a no-brainer, and yet as far as I know not a single DSLR out there
> at any price, including ones using the same sensor, have it.

A good focusing device that can be used with MF lenses (of course) and
is accurate enough for fast lenses... Well, not only DSLRs lack this.

This and the wide angle limitation (sensor size) are my biggest
complaints to the DSLRs (the full frame sensors do not suffer the wide
angle issue, but they are far far over my price tag).