On 8/16/06, Aaron Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm fairly sure we've seen the same news.  It's the big part of the
> news, right?

Pentax Norway showed me a slide presentation which had "CONFIDENTIAL"
spelled out in red letters on all the pages, so my lips are Sealed.

Not entirely sure what you mean about the "big part", there were
several bits of info to Mount my tension.

With all the posts over the subject I really wish I could Mute some of
the Noise on the list, but the press release to be timed before
Photokina will unveil the secrets, I'm sure.

Jostein

bleeding from biting his tongue.