I have the Epson R2400 & highly recommend it. I got excellent prints
straight out of the box. And the B&W prints are stunning.

I also have an older PrintFix profiler that I got bundled with my
Spyder2 Pro. I've never used it. I only use Epson & Ilford paper and
their profiles are excellent.

Cheers,

Dave