On 16/8/06, Bob W, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I've never understood this, so maybe somebody could enlighten me. What
>makes people think they have to crop the image to fit the paper?
>
>To my mind it's a brain-upside-down way of thinking, but I've heard
>and read it so often that perhaps it's me that's got something wrong.
>Cut the paper to fit the image!

I have done this from my first days with inkjet. I bought a Dahl rotary
trimmer (cuts up to A3) for fifty quid in 1999 and haven't looked back.
One of the best investments I ever made - and still going strong on the
original blade!

I always crop and chop.

--

Cheers,