Thanks, Marnie,
I look at this image and honestly try to find evidence of over
sharpening. Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for.
The "horns" are lined with hair like fuzz and tiny water droplets emit
needle sharp 'stars', but I can't detect any grainy edges or pixelation
in finer threads such as that great spider web.
It could easily be somewhat softened and will be when worked for
printing, just to be safe. Step back a pace, and it no longer matters.
I admit an over zealous attitude when it comes to seeking sharpness.
It's a curse! :-[

Jack