That is the reason for hiring experts. They usually can save you money
over doing it yourself. And they take all the flack, worth the money in
itself in my opinion. However, some of us are so poor we have to do it
ourselves. The saving grace there is that we also have to do the work
ourselves so we know just exactly what was going on.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com