Like this angle very much! Might tweak the red a tad, but then I
realize I'm seeing nothing that you haven't noted and considered.
If you could have moved the slightest bit to your right, would you have
done so? While distant and possible somewhat obscured by the mists, I'd
like to see where the far end of the bridge meets the Marin headlands.

Jack