You know I think he has a point here... as long as you are using a second
meter to set your manual exposure on the camera, you can set the ISO on the
camera to whatever amount of compensation you'd like... again as long as you
are using a second meter to determine ambient exposure, you would then be
able to have flash comp, right? It sounds like kindof a pain, but if the
lighting is not expected to change then you'd only have to meter for ambient
once... just a thought.

Nick