Hi all!
    I have for sale the following items...

    1) One Pentax AF280T; flash foot is broken, battery compartment door
will not stay closed (doesn't matter since I'm including two QB's). Other
than that works great. I am also including a "Duo-Sync" cord that will allow
off camera TTL use with this and any other Pentax analog TTL flash (will NOT
work with newer digital units), used mine in conjunction with a pz1p off
camera flash really changes the look of the photo. And it also includes a
Stofen Omni-Bounce diffuser (another thing I will always have in my bag).

    2) Two Quantum Batteries. One is the older switch type control with
three LEDs, the other is the newer QB 1+ with button controls and four LEDs.
The older one is in desperate need of a cell replacement (Quantum does these
for like $50 and the replace the cells and upgrade and check all circuitry),
it holds a charge but takes several seconds to recycle from a full power
flash discharge. The newer one could prolly use a cell replacement in the
near future, but works very well. Flash recycles quickly and the last time I
used it, it ran out of juice just after an 8 hour wedding (flash used
constantly). Also included is the wall adapter. Also the cord to connect the
battery to the AF280T (also works with the Vivitar 283).

I've been told that there is someone here in Dallas that has a replacement
foot for the 280T since you can no longer purchase them from Pentax
(apparently), I will check on that today. I'm selling them because in my
haste to get a another unit to use for an assignment after the flash broke,
I bought one of the newer digital units, I like it better and I can't use
the QB 1+ with them anyway. :)

Anyone interested I'll take $100 for the whole lot, and will consider other
offers.

Thanks,
Nick